Columbus Auto Group West Auto Repair Shop Shocks and Struts Repair and Replacement Services
Shocks and Struts
Your suspension system is what keeps you in control of your vehicle. Bad shocks and struts greatly reduce the comfort of your ride as well as increase the wear and tare on the rest of your suspension. Worn shocks or struts affect how your wheels interact with the road, causing dangerous swaying, hydroplaning, deteriorated performance and compromised road handling and holding.
The following warning signs will help you determine whether it is time for new shocks and struts:
- Excessive Bouncing
- Nose Dives/Rear End Squats Dipping
- Steering is stiff or makes noise
- Harsh, bumpy or shaky ride
- Vehicle sways or leans on turns
- Mounts or bushings are broken or worn
- Shock or strut bodies are dented or damaged
Come visit us at our shop at 2035 Sullivant Ave, call us at 614-272-2035, or complete our contact form to request an appointment or estimate today!